Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Good Afternoon All!

Just a quick Hello and Introduction! Long before anyone knew who or what a "Kardashian" was, I had a column ( remember those) in a local newspaper in SC called "Keeping up with Kimilee".

At that time I was "Miss SC" and was traveling the Carolinas making appearances. Sine then I have traveled the world and lived in NYC for over 25 years. Folks are always asking for restaurant recommendations, how to get tickets and what shows to see. I created a blog a while back, but sadly it's "Lost in Space".

Now I'm back in Upstate SC, a new Mom and with a new outlook! Still performing and traveling so I still have many recommendations! Now, I'll also add "Family Friendly" when appropriate!

First I'll direct you to my website and archived newsletters which often contain NYC recommendations if that's what you need! Go to the first page and scroll down to Latest Newsletters. The 2013 letters have lots of NYC and SC restaurant and Show recommendations ( many shows are still running).

www.kimileebryant.com


Next Blog I'll talk about some 4th of July celebrations in Upstate SC ( never to early to plan for next year) and some restaurants I recently patronized in Greenville and Anderson, SC.

Kimilee ( "Mrs. Darling")  in recent production of Peter Pan with Candice Bryant as Peter Pan and Jeff Perkins as Captain Hook. ACT theatre in Anderson, SC


Follow me on twitter @kimileeb and Instagram @rubyleeandfred and Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment